POLE DIVAS BRINGs YOU THE WORLD'S FIRST DEDICATED AERIAL HOOP FITNESS STUDIO!
AERIAL DIVAS - TAKING FITNESS TO NEW HEIGHTS.
We took inspiration from strip clubs to bring you our amazing pole dancing classes and courses and now we are looking to the circus to bring you the world’s first dedicated aerial hoop fitness studio, Aerial Divas!
The Aerial Divas studio opened at Pole Divas Richmond in February 2011 and features a state of the art rigging system with 10 aerial hoops set up for classes. With one student per hoop you will be constantly on the equipment during our classes. Pole Diva and former Cirque Du Soleil performer Rachel Kmetko is Aerial Divas Principal Instructor, making sure all classes are fun and exciting plus offer an amazing workout.
Aerial Hoop has gained prominence in performance because of the beautiful lines it creates, just like pole, yet demands more control and keeps you up in the air for longer. Learning how to manipulate your body weight in the air and to work with the movement of the hoop provides one of the most intense core workouts possible.
Aerial Divas is open to everyone and provides Circus Fitness to any
woman who is looking for the ultimate in a fun workout! We are
currently taking bookings for courses, casual classes & private
Read the Aerial Divas Press Release Here
- Develops upper body strength in a different way to pole as the apparatus moves in its own pendulum
- Increased flexibility
- Resisting the motion of the hoop provides an intense core workout
- Increased core control
- Increased aerial/body awareness
- Plus beautiful lines, poses and extensions!
- 'The Aerial Divas class was challenging and awe inspiring!'
- 'I had no idea what to expect but was blown away! It was AMAZING!'
- 'The class involved a huge core muscle strengthening...it was incredible!'
- 'My Aerial Divas Instructor was amazing, she took care to break everything down so we all understood'